Anthony Robles is the owner of the Anthony Robles Law Firm, P.C. He founded the Anthony Robles Law Firm in August 2008 with the goal of providing quality legal services for the people of Odessa, Midland, Andrews and the remainder of the Permian Basin.
Anthony’s strong, personal and professional representation has achieved success for hundreds of his clients in divorce, child support, custody, visitation, grandparent rights and criminal cases.
Anthony graduated from Eden High School (Eden, TX) before attending McMurry University (Abilene, TX) where he majored in Political Science, minored in Business Administration and graduated Magna cum Laude. He then attended law school at Penn State’s prestigious Dickinson School of Law (Carlisle, PA).
Although he enjoyed living in Pennsylvania, Anthony couldn’t wait to get back to Texas. After completing law school, he moved to the Permian Basin and founded the Anthony Robles Law Firm, P.C. shortly after.
Upon returning to Texas, Anthony immediately became involved with his community. He became active in the State Bar of Texas, where he is a member of the Family Law Section and Criminal Justice Section, and served on the Public Relations Committee. From a statewide pool of applicants, he was selected to participate in the State Bar’s Leadership program. Locally, he is involved in the Ector County Young Lawyer’s Association, in which he has served as the President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
Since founding the Anthony Robles Law Firm, P.C., Anthony has stayed involved with his community. He devotes substantial time to Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas to help those in need to free legal services in Odessa and his commitment to helping the less fortunate was recognized in 2010 when he received the Spirit of Service award. He sponsors numerous youth sports teams. Anthony’s devotion to leadership in the legal community was recognized by the State Bar of Texas when he was accepted to the Leadership SBOT program out of a statewide pool of applicants.
In his spare time, Anthony likes to read, play sports and spend time with his wife, daughter, and dog.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Criminal Law
- Child Support
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2008
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2007
- McMurry University, Abilene, Texas
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2004
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section
- State Bar of Texas, Hispanic Issues Section
- State Bar of Texas, General Practice, Solo and Small Firms Section
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Ector County Bar Association
- Ector County Young Lawyers Association, President 2010; Vice President 2009
- Odessa Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Odessa College Advisory Board – Business Professions