Jump To Navigation
866-325-0310 Se habla español

Contact our
Firm Today

Open Our Quick Contact Form

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Odessa Child Support Lawyer

The financial responsibilities of being a parent do not end with a divorce — in fact, they often become more complex as incomes that once supported one household must be divided to support two, and child support payments are ordered by the court. These payments are governed by the child support agreement, a legal document that states how much money the noncustodial parent must give each month.

Unfortunately, the payment of child support can be a contentious issue between parents. After the agreement has been finalized, many noncustodial parents fail to honor it.

Our law firm has a great deal of experience with the process of child support enforcement. When a noncustodial parent fails to meet his or her financial obligations, we can take a number of legal actions to resolve the situation. For example, we can push to have the noncustodial parent's wages garnished, which is usually an effective way to ensure payment.

Not all enforcement actions have merit. At our law firm, we aggressively protect the rights of parents who have been wrongly accused of nonpayment.

Seeking Child Support Modifications For Texas Parents

Oftentimes, noncustodial parents fail to make their payments because of a sudden change in circumstances — a job loss, for example. In these cases, a noncustodial parent can file for a modification of child support to reduce the amount he or she must pay each month. A modification is a legal process that alters the terms of the support agreement so they better reflect the parents' financial situation.

Modifications can also increase the amount of money that must be paid. If a noncustodial parent starts to earn a much higher salary, the custodial parent can petition the court to increase the monthly payment in the child support agreement.

Child support modifications are governed by strict laws and requirements. If you want to modify your child support agreement or prevent a modification requested by the other parent, you should speak to a lawyer for more information.

Contact An Odessa Child Support Attorney

At Anthony Robles Law Firm, P.C., we represent both custodial and noncustodial parents who are seeking to establish, enforce or modify a child support agreement. No matter what the legal situation is, we provide experienced legal advice to our clients, helping them to pursue a favorable resolution that supports the best interests of the child. To contact our law firm, fill out our online form or call 866-325-0310. Se habla español.

Office Location

Anthony Robles Law Firm, P.C.
The Grant Building
307 N. Grant Avenue
Suite 200
Odessa, TX 79761
Phone: 866-325-0310
Fax: 432-366-6008
Map and Directions